Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Buying Bulk Bubble Mailers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jakpi20

Aug 7, 2008
I have sold about 100 or so items in the last month on eBay and see the shipping cost to myself as something I can reduce. Do any of you sellers buy bulk mailers somewhere? I get mine from Walmart, the Duck brand only as I don't like the plastic outside on, for example, the 3M ones. I need #0 and #000 if you know a good place to pick these up I would really appreciate thanks!

~Jaycob

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
i wouldnt use zpacking, fyi...

i bought a bulk 500x of #000's like two years ago that i still have half left. lol! however, the quality isn't all that with zpacking....

dave

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
excel_B said:
afrobandit said:

I buy mailers from this e-store - GREAT customer service...
Why would you buy there when zpacking.com is way cheaper?

Example - 500 #000 kraft bubble mailers
esupplystore - $42
zpacking - $35.80

Also there's a seller on ebay, digidepot that has a lot of bubble envelopes up for auction. I won a 500 #000 from them for $22 dlvd. Not sure why a lot of people swear by esupplystore when there is way better out there.

bja613

Jan 6, 2009
Norman, OK
Rickzcards said:
excel_B said:
afrobandit said:

esupplystore - $42
zpacking - $35.80

Also there's a seller on ebay, digidepot that has a lot of bubble envelopes up for auction. I won a 500 #000 from them for $22 dlvd. Not sure why a lot of people swear by esupplystore when there is way better out there.

I tried the bubble mailers from the digidepot seller and they were less quality compared to esupplystore and the threeb seller on eBay. I got a few complaints about them and therefor stopped using them.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
bja613 said:
Rickzcards said:
excel_B said:
afrobandit said:

esupplystore - $42
zpacking - $35.80

I tried the bubble mailers from the digidepot seller and they were less quality compared to esupplystore and the threeb seller on eBay. I got a few complaints about them and therefor stopped using them.
I've been using them for years and have never had a complaint. In fact the OP bought some cards from me and they were shipped in one of those bubble wrap envelopes and I know they arrived safely. Use whatever you feel is best for you.

tattooelement

Jul 9, 2010
Ouch. Buying mailers from Wal-Mart can put a healthy dent in your profits.

As a couple others have suggested, I would purchase from threerb on eBay. I have bought from them many times and have never had a problem. Plus, the #000 mailers pretty rigid, so that helps offset potential damage/bending during transit.

If I recall correctly, 500 #000 costs $32.95. So, 6.6 cents per mailer.

Members online