Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2001 Topps Heritage Chrome Set Complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
This came in the mail today. I have been trying to trade for it on and off for about 2 years with a trader on another board who is kind of tough to get in touch with.

2001-CP70.jpg

This is the last card I needed to complete the 110 card set, all numbered out of 552. This also completes my Heritage chrome run (the only other card I need is in the mail, a 2010 Brian Roberts /1961.) In all, there is a good chance I will have another 2 sets done in the next month, the 2008 Series 2 refractors along with the 2009 Series 2 refractors. I'm really getting close on a lot of these Heritage sets, which is really a nice feeling.

The 2001 Heritage Chrome set took me around 6 years to finish. I sold off a lot of them in 2006 but I am so glad I have this set complete. I have a feeling I will still pick up a few of these cards from time to time. Nothing in the set now is in glaring need of an upgrade - I'd like a nicer Jeter but I am perfectly happy with the one I have now.

Thank you SO MUCH to those who have helped me with this set and others. I could not have completed this set just using eBay - I very much appreciate those who have contributed to the completion of this project.

http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z142 ... ?start=all

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
We're trying hard to get Bear Man some more followers but it's just not happening. I feel like we're really putting some good material out there though.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
sportscardtheory said:
What would a complete set of these fetch on eBay? I know the singles are crazy, but I don't think I have ever seen a set for sale.

A complete set was just listed for around 4k. I think anything under 2k can be considered a good deal, 3k a fair price, 4k not too farfetched. 4000 / 110 cards = $36 apiece.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
Well done! One of the more impressive complete sets that I have seen in a long time. After pulling and selling a bunch of these back in the day, I would love to know what a complete set would sell for.

Members online