Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Archie Gilbert 2007 Bowman Chrome Rainbow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zbdub808

Nov 12, 2010
Archie Gilbert attended my college of Cal State East Bay so I am pretty excited to start the search, which I thought would be pretty hard to find. Well after a week I have all but the Blue Ref!
GilbertSuper.png
GilbertREDRef.png
GilbertOrangeRef.png
GilbertGoldRef.png
GilbertXfrac.png
GilbertRef.png
GibertBase.png

If anyone can help me get a hold of the blue refractor let me know please thank you!

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
zbdub808 said:
Archie Gilbert attended my college of Cal State East Bay so I am pretty excited to start the search, which I thought would be pretty hard to find. Well after a week I have all but the Blue Ref!
If anyone can help me get a hold of the blue refractor let me know please thank you!

Ghetto! Lol, I'm kidding, but very nice Gilbert rainbow.

zbdub808

Nov 12, 2010
haha not as a ghetto as it may seem its making moves to improving the campus

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Nice job, and welcome to the "I Completed a 2007 Bowman Chrome Rainbow of a Nobody Prospect Just Because He Played for My Alma Mater" Club. We have a secret handshake, and donuts at our meetings. New guy brings the donuts.

My guy played for University of Illinois. Our highest draft pick in a long time. We're not a baseball school.

lars_rainbow.jpg

zbdub808

Nov 12, 2010
gracecollector said:
Nice job, and welcome to the "I Completed a 2007 Bowman Chrome Rainbow of a Nobody Prospect Just Because He Played for My Alma Mater" Club. We have a secret handshake, and donuts at our meetings. New guy brings the donuts.

My guy played for University of Illinois. Our highest draft pick in a long time. We're not a baseball school.

lars_rainbow.jpg

thank you but now i need to find the print plates haha...yours is nasty by the way

zbdub808

Nov 12, 2010
Messier2 said:
The Beckett Marketplace has 4 Archie Gilbert blue refs for sale...
i picked one up from another site haha thanks so now just waiting for it to come in

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
Congrats on completing the rainbow so quick. I've been searching to complete my buddy and UVa Alum Pat McAnaney for about 7 months now and this is as far as I've gotten:
Bowman.jpg
Every time I get an email from Ebay telling me there are new items I get excited. As for my 2007 rainbow journey I've got most of Sean Doolittle but still missing the big hits

zbdub808

Nov 12, 2010
jwc9p said:
Congrats on completing the rainbow so quick. I've been searching to complete my buddy and UVa Alum Pat McAnaney for about 7 months now and this is as far as I've gotten:
Bowman.jpg
Every time I get an email from Ebay telling me there are new items I get excited. As for my 2007 rainbow journey I've got most of Sean Doolittle but still missing the big hits

looks good youll get there the super and orange are floating around somewhere! and too bad archie doesnt have a bowman set haha.

Members online

Latest posts