Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

whos going to the conway, ar show?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
Just wanting to know what kind of dealers usually show up here? Vintage,prospects,wax? I want to go thru a crapload of .25-1.00 boxes. That's what I am looking for. Thanks

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
383astro said:
Just wanting to know what kind of dealers usually show up here? Vintage,prospects,wax? I want to go thru a crapload of .25-1.00 boxes. That's what I am looking for. Thanks

I'm interested to find out as well. I saw a ad for it on the beckett site, but would like details!

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
Being from this area I can say there has never been a show like this here. I emailed one of the guys for some information last week and will post what he sent me tomorrow.

From what I can remember there will be 100 tables set up and Beckett will be there with their raw card review.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
jpruitt2 said:
Being from this area I can say there has never been a show like this here. I emailed one of the guys for some information last week and will post what he sent me tomorrow.

From what I can remember there will be 100 tables set up and Beckett will be there with their raw card review.

Can't wait to hear, I've got nothing going on this weekend.

Members online

Latest posts