Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you are hosting a keeper fantasy or prospect league look

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jetsmets150

Jan 29, 2010
Hello,
I was wondering if there was a spot in anybody's keeper or prospect leagues. I am VERY interested in joining one and would be a full season player. Please pm me a link. Thanks!
-Jetsmets150

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
It looks like there may be one open spot in one of my leagues...but it may be another week or two before i know for sure. Let me know if you are interested once you check out the site. It is a blast.

After starting at Gamedayritual.com in 2005...I now play nowhere else. I have played fantasy baseball every year with multiple teams/leagues/sites since 1994. Nothing else compares for me, their platform is just so much more fun and realistic. If you want a more serious fantasy baseball experience I suggest you head over there http://www.gamedayritual.com/baseball/index.aspx. The superior player bidding process (the free agent blitz, where multiyear contracts can be offered, which is ridiculously fun) as well as a mid-year draft for prospects, bonus for L-R matchups and bonus points that reward making a real batting order. you get to build your own ballpark, too. It is pretty close to being a real major league GM. If I have any openings in one of my leagues in the Spring I can let you know if you're interested.

Good luck with whatever you pick.

Members online

Latest posts