Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My favorite time of the year - recent pick-ups - lots o pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
With the holidays in December, Christmas bonus, and my birthday in January, I usually start the year with a little more disposable cash than usual. It's really my only time of the year to go on a little spending spree. Here's some of what I've picked up over the last month or so:

Ohio State PC
gibson.jpg

group3.jpg

it wasn't a big year for Ohio State draftees

Star / HoF auto PC
schilling.jpg
hendersonauto.jpg

not a ton, but I was really happy to pick up these 2

Vintage PC
This is where most of my money has been going lately
dual.jpg

1911 T51 Murad Cigarettes issue - I'm not sure if this belongs in my OSU or vintage PC :D

ewing.jpg

got it very cheap and it's one of my favorite T206 action shots

Hubbell.jpg

1940 playball
hornsby.jpg

collins.jpg

speaker.jpg

1921 E121
the previous 4 fall under the rough but very cheap HoF category. The speaker is just to make Scotty jealous :p

Group.jpg

brown202.jpg

I was waiting for one of these to pop up for a long time. Finally one did and I probably overpaid a bit for it. Just after purchasing it another popped up for auction and I had to bid. I got it for what I consider a steal so now I've got 2 :D I love T202s. They're so nice and undervalued in my opinion.

brown.jpg

young.jpg

a couple more for my growing vintage HoF type collection

wagner.jpg

1913 T200
last but not least.....I heard this team had a few decent players on it :D

I have a couple other things I may pick up shortly as well. Thanks for the look.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Nice stuff, Eric.

Especially that T200 Fatima, the Red Sox team card is one of my most wanted cards at the moment. :D

And yes, I am jealous of the Speaker :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Love the action pose and the shadow on that one...surprisingly his cards can be quite affordable in low grade (except for his T3 :| ). Here are two of mine:

TSpeaker.jpgt206speakerfront.jpg

Members online

Latest posts