Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

same ol same ol here hows everyone today? My girls all went to meet those Disney channel kids Big Time Rush last night so they are all excited this morning. Today I have to visit one of the company's ball plants for the annual first aid training session. I joined to learn that stuff in case I need it for my own children or someone in my family. My youngest was choking on her food about 2 months ago at TGI Fridays but I was at work and my wife doesn't know any first aid stuff at all and was panicking..she ended up being fine but thats the kind of thing you never want to see as a parent and its good to know so you can react not panic.

not much going on for PC items lately.. there is a nice piece going out in a few more days which I will try to add. there have been very few auctions which is good and bad.. it allows me to have some money to put toward something nice when it actually does hit but I don't have too much opportunity to add alot of nice things due to the lack of items for sale. I need another collector to sell out!!

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Just got a call from the NLRB attorney cancelling today's interview. Apparently she lives in Madison, WI and has a school age daughter. Teachers in Madison have the "blue flu" today in protest of Gov. Scott Walker's decision to cancel all labor contracts for state employees including teachers. Looks like the Govenor wants a test case to valdate his decision legally. Looks like the morning is free today.

Another note, how about President Obama giving the Medal of Freedom to Bill Russell and Stan Musial? I couldn't think of 2 sports personalitites that would deserve it more. Well deserved honor for both.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
hoopster3977 said:
Just got a call from the NLRB attorney cancelling today's interview. Apparently she lives in Madison, WI and has a school age daughter. Teachers in Madison have the "blue flu" today in protest of Gov. Scott Walker's decision to cancel all labor contracts for state employees including teachers. Looks like the Govenor wants a test case to valdate his decision legally. Looks like the morning is free today.

Another note, how about President Obama giving the Medal of Freedom to Bill Russell and Stan Musial? I couldn't think of 2 sports personalitites that would deserve it more. Well deserved honor for both.

It's a little more complicated than that. Thankfully there hasn't been anything here in metro Milwaukee yet.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
gvsu96 said:
hoopster3977 said:

It's a little more complicated than that. Thankfully there hasn't been anything here in metro Milwaukee yet.

Morning everyone!

This is going to be an interesting few days with Walker trying to push this through.

I am sooooo tired and these last few days have proven something I already knew...I'm not a handy man.

:oops:

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
phillyfan0417 said:
gvsu96 said:
hoopster3977 said:

Morning everyone!

This is going to be an interesting few days with Walker trying to push this through.

I am sooooo tired and these last few days have proven something I already knew...I'm not a handy man.

:oops:

It will get pushed through. Some form of his bill will. :?

Glad to hear you haven't burned down the new house yet.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning all, I will be heading into the office and nt getting online all that much today. Going to be a really busy day in the office.

Everyone have a great day, I will check in as I can.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts