Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

organizing your cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I've used beckett for keeping my cards organized and to know what one's I don't and so on for over a year now. a lot of time was put into it but the site has become so unreliable that it's not worth my time to try and use anymore. is there another piece of software or such a comprehensive list of cards made that's readily available where I could keep track at? They have a great premise and goal but the follow through just isn't there. not trying to bash it to much as it's helped me more than triple my griffey collection among others.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
michaelstepper said:
I've used beckett for keeping my cards organized and to know what one's I don't and so on for over a year now. a lot of time was put into it but the site has become so unreliable that it's not worth my time to try and use anymore. is there another piece of software or such a comprehensive list of cards made that's readily available where I could keep track at? They have a great premise and goal but the follow through just isn't there. not trying to bash it to much as it's helped me more than triple my griffey collection among others.

Have you used it since they switched to the new servers this last week?

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
yes.. it's worse than before in my opinion. currently no trade pages. organize doesn't work right and the forum pages were just down. only thing I can get to work right is the messaging.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
michaelstepper said:
yes.. it's worse than before in my opinion. currently no trade pages. organize doesn't work right and the forum pages were just down. only thing I can get to work right is the messaging.

The organize seems to work SLIGHTLY better each time I take a look (edit-maybe not). They're clearly still working things out behind the scenes. As to your question, I haven't found anything that comes close, at least not in the free category. I've been too hesitant to try any of the pay organizers out there. I've gone to just creating my own in Excel

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
thanks for the info guys. I didn't really think that there would be something quite as comprehensive as beckett's but just frustrated with the inconsistent availability of it's features.

Members online