Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Panini Prestige preview

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
I like the look of it a ton, but can this manufactured patch auto thing stop please? It was sort of cool when I saw it in 2007 Leaf Rookies & Stars but then it seemed everyone started doing it. It's played out now.

Zeeck

Mar 29, 2010
Aurora, IL
seahawks4ever said:
I like the look of it a ton, but can this manufactured patch auto thing stop please? It was sort of cool when I saw it in 2007 Leaf Rookies & Stars but then it seemed everyone started doing it. It's played out now.

Amen, brutha!!

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Looks MUCH better than last year, and the Rookie autos look to be on card. I just hope the NFL shield is replaced with the team logo. I assume it will be. Consider me a fan of the base.

Seriously though, if I see another manupatch auto, I may stage a ritual burning. I cant stand those cards. So lame.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Looks MUCH better than last year, and the Rookie autos look to be on card. I just hope the NFL shield is replaced with the team logo. I assume it will be. Consider me a fan of the base.

Seriously though, if I see another Panini style manupatch auto, I may stage a ritual burning. I cant stand those cards. So lame.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Looks great! I'll be picking up an auto version of Locker's base rookie for sure. Besides the manupatches, my only other complaint is that the Passport insert looks more like a "Most Wanted" poster than a passport, but maybe it's just me.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
One Bad Day said:
Looks great! I'll be picking up an auto version of Locker's base rookie for sure. Besides the manupatches, my only other complaint is that the Passport insert looks more like a "Most Wanted" poster than a passport, but maybe it's just me.
For some of these future NFLers, Panini did the police a favor with these Wanted poster-cards then. Saves time with the booking process.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts