Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best Scanning Method: Need Opinions...

Which scan do u like best...?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
I've been fiddling with my scanner and have tried all three settings it has to offer.

So, let me know which one you like best. All three have there strong points. Opinions are greatly appreciated, as i may be re-scanning my bagwell pc with whichever looks the best.

All were scanned with the top up during the day. (Top up at night would make them look better, but, well... it's not night). Scanner used was a Canoscan LiDE 90. Please rank them, or pick your favorite off the scan alone, not cropping, card condition, etc.

So...

A
IMG_0004.jpg

B
IMG_0005.jpg

C
IMG_0006.jpg

Attached a poll as well.

thanks,
Jacob

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
I picked A, but it's kinda hard to tell which scan looks best (in this case) without seeing the actual card. Which scan looks most like the card? C looks pretty good, but I thought A looked more like an actual in hand Pristine card. :cool:

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
RL24 said:
I picked A, but it's kinda hard to tell which scan looks best (in this case) without seeing the actual card. Which scan looks most like the card? C looks pretty good, but I thought A looked more like an actual in hand Pristine card. :cool:

i'll throw a few more out of something we all know and love here in a sec... :)

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
None. Put the card in the scanner during the night and turn the light off to make it completely dark. Leave the lid of the scanner wide open and scan the card.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
all have been replaced with a more familar card to most...

Also, here is a scan of lights off at night with the top up on setting C:

Carr2007Bowman.jpg

Members online

Latest posts