Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

EBay let me pay twice; how do I cancel one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
So I paid for a bunch of stuff and got to the confirmation page. The page seemed to freeze, so I clicked out and went back to My Ebay, and it said I hadn't paid for any of my items, so I paid again. Now I see that I got charged twice. Does anyone know how I cancel the second payments? Thanks in advance!

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
Zambrano38 said:
So I paid for a bunch of stuff and got to the confirmation page. The page seemed to freeze, so I clicked out and went back to My Ebay, and it said I hadn't paid for any of my items, so I paid again. Now I see that I got charged twice. Does anyone know how I cancel the second payments? Thanks in advance!

You can't "Cancel" a payment once it's made. You can have the seller refund one of them.

RandomH

EBay-Let-me-call-up-my-buddy-whos-an-expert-in-EBay.jpg

ChrisMc05

Jan 30, 2011
Charlotte, NC
I had this happen to me once. I tried contacting the seller at first but he never responded so I called Paypal and they were able to refund the second payment.

Members online

Latest posts