Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Steelers to Blame for Super Bowl Party Shooting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
This is a real story. I got a chuckle at how ridiculous this was and thought I'd pass it along. I hang my head in shame for the youth of America.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... uper-bowl/
A Pittsburgh teenager whose Super Bowl party went seriously awry believes the Steelers are partly at fault.

Channel 11 News in Pittsburgh reports that a shot was fired at a 16-year-old’s party in Brookline following an altercation, apparently after the game. An uninvited guest showed up to the party, where alcohol was being consumed. (Something I, um, never did when I was 16. Last year.)

An altercation ensued which included a gunshot. The police eventually pursued a suspect that tried to hide a gun and fought with officers.

Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers clearly should have considered the children before coming up short on that fateful final drive.

“If only the Steelers had won, none of this probably would have happened,” said the nameless teenage partythrower.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Nice. All I did after the Steelers lost was stab a homeless guy. I need to step my game up and start bustin caps in asses.

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
deceptikon1978 said:
Nice. All I did after the Steelers lost was stab a homeless guy. I need to step my game up and start bustin caps in asses.

RIGHT that's what Im thinkin...

Members online

Latest posts