Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Interesting, When a 1/1 sells for LESS than a 2/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billsanders007

Jan 20, 2011
The cards are identical...numbering is just a way of manufacturing scarcity. When you have something as nice as those 2 cards who really cares if it is a 2/3 or 1/1. In 2010 TT there are probably 10 Prince Fielder booklets and all of them are just as sick as the next. I think it is a step forward in buying if you ask me...DOWN WITH MANUFACTURED SCARCITY!

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
billsanders007 said:
The cards are identical...numbering is just a way of manufacturing scarcity. When you have something as nice as those 2 cards who really cares if it is a 2/3 or 1/1. In 2010 TT there are probably 10 Prince Fielder booklets and all of them are just as sick as the next. I think it is a step forward in buying if you ask me...DOWN WITH MANUFACTURED SCARCITY!

I agree. Unless a 1/1 looks markedly different and better, I have little interest in paying a premium for it.

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
James52411 said:
billsanders007 said:

I agree. Unless a 1/1 looks markedly different and better, I have little interest in paying a premium for it.

I agree as well. I'm definitely not a fan of the triple threads varitions.

Members online