Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fishy Teheran superfractor business

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-BOWMAN-JULIO-T ... _500wt_922

This card was bought by Chicagoland Sports Cards (board member here)

According to them the seller sent him an empty bubble mailer instead of the card. Luckily Mark used a credit card and was able to get his money back, but here the card is again from the same seller. If he relists and you decide to buy, please protect yourself.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
ThoseBackPages said:
Greed kills.
Eric the Buyer is the shop I took you to. Man that sucks for them. And as for them being a member here. I would like to think I had a hand in that one. ;) But I was unaware they were though. I showed them the site sometime ago when I was at the shop. Glad to see they made it over here.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Pine Tar said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Greed kills.
Eric the Buying is the shop I took you to. Man that sucks for them. And as for them being a member here. I would like to think I had a hand in that one. ;) But I was unaware they were though. I showed them the site sometime ago when I was at the shop. Glad to see they made it over here.

i still remember that trip clearly Rich. hard to believe it was 3+ years ago now. Griffey Auto, amazing!

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
cgilmo said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-BOWMAN-JULIO-TEHERAN-SUPERFRACTOR-AUTO-RC-1-1-/200575246571?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb33760eb#ht_500wt_922

According to them the seller sent him an empty bubble mailer instead of the card. Luckily Mark used a credit card and was able to get his money back, but here the card is again from the same seller. If he relists and you decide to buy, please protect yourself.

I find it more strange that the Seller still doesn't have a negative feedback from this transaction. Thankfully CSC was protected by his credit card, but he/she needs to leave a negative!

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I was looking for a negative too.

uote="DaleMurphyCollector"]
cgilmo said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-BOWMAN-JULIO-TEHERAN-SUPERFRACTOR-AUTO-RC-1-1-/200575246571?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb33760eb#ht_500wt_922

I find it more strange that the Seller still doesn't have a negative feedback from this transaction. Thankfully CSC was protected by his credit card, but he/she needs to leave a negative![/quote]

chi_sportscards

Jul 21, 2010
Buffalo Grove, IL
Deal was done offline that's why no negative was left...It wa sent priority mail a month after it was paid for...and inside was 2 Julio Teheran base cards...awesome deal for $2,500...

Marc

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
cgilmo said:

I saw the package in his store, guess mixing up those two cards and superfractor auto can be an easy mistake......if you are blind.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
chi_sportscards said:
Deal was done offline that's why no negative was left...It wa sent priority mail a month after it was paid for...and inside was 2 Julio Teheran base cards...awesome deal for $2,500...

Marc

Tough to deal offline with high dollar cards. Sorry man

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
PAYMENT CASH IN FULL IS ONLY ACCEPTED UPON LOCAL PICKUP AND NEARBY MEET AS I DO NOT WISH ANOTHER SITUATION TO HAPPEN LIKE LAST TIME. MEETING CAN TAKE PLACE AT LOCAL BANK ETC. HERE IN EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA. PLEASE CONTACT WITH ANY QUESTIONS.

Haha, just what I'm sure everyone is dying to do, go to NC to pick up the card. Who knows, maybe he is actually going to sell it for real this time.

DaProspectKid

May 19, 2010
I have tryed numerous times to get this card from this seller he is full of crap really. We were suppose to meet in Washington DC many times and he always had an excuse he will only take cash because he will take your money and run. The fact that he did that to previous buyer is 911 alarm that this guy is looking to scam people hard. Its a nice card but I dont think he really has it and is trying to scam people for money. I made many many efforts to get the card from the guy everytime an excuse or raise in price. STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS SELLER NO MATTER HOW NICE THE CARD IS HES A SCAMMER.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
chi_sportscards said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-BOWMAN-JULIO-TEHERAN-SUPERFRACTOR-AUTO-RC-1-1-/200583094291?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb3af2013

The scam is back...let me know if anyone is on there way to pay cash for this....
::facepalm:: Classic.

phalm

Feb 27, 2009
wonder if this guy did a crime.postal fraud ????.also thought cash only was a no no on ebay....also interesting he has good feedback,,,,but why run this scam

Members online

Latest posts