Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Release date is getting close, here are some more images

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ITGBaseball

Oct 12, 2010
Toronto, CA
Feb 24th is gonna be here before you know it.

I am going to be posting some scans here of some of the grand slam 1/1's that will be in this product.

The 1/1 cards will fall one per case.

This patch came from a Columbus Clippers jersey.
183979_191081980912607_159041417449997_607842_3238048_n.jpg

Blowout Cards has them up on presell.
http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.php?m ... ts_id=5328

drp

Mar 14, 2010
We are doing the best that we can do for collectors with the restrictions we have to deal with.

I know that memorabilia cards without images are not for everyone, I can appreciate that but these are 1/1's which mean that only one collector will own each card.

Thanks for all the positive emails you have been sending me supporting our first venture into baseball, they are encouraging.

I hope we can create the same collector base as we have with Heroes and Prospects hockey which just completed it's seventh year.

Brian Price

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
Will you guys be keeping an online database of the 1/1 patches? Even though there is really no need for folks to fake these since the patches are already sick, it seems like you've already got a few photographed and it would be sweet if you could put all the pictures together just to verify authenticity.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
ITGBaseball said:
Feb 24th is gonna be here before you know it.

I am going to be posting some scans here of some of the grand slam 1/1's that will be in this product.

The 1/1 cards will fall one per case.

This patch came from a Columbus Clippers jersey.

I really like the idea of minor league patches, especially identifiable ones. Very nice!