Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just finished a new Custom Cut - SCAN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
I know I'm not anywhere near 200lbhockeyplayer's levels, but I enjoy it and find the results much more rewarding than the postcards they were before...

Anyhow, here's the scan of the front (the back isn't finished yet). I got anxious and instead of waiting to finish the back, I had to show it off now...

This is my first triple cut. The back will highlight my theme for the card, which is HOFers of the 50's. Anyhow, here it is...the scan doesn't do it justice IMO.

hofcutstriplescan.jpg

Comments are welcomed!

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
383astro said:
I love it. Too bad there isnt room for a small pic of the player. That would make it perfect.

I tried it with a pic of the player in the circles where the logos are and it just looked cramped to me, so I decided to go with the logos instead.

Thanks!

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
kbob119 said:
383astro said:
I love it. Too bad there isnt room for a small pic of the player. That would make it perfect.

I tried it with a pic of the player in the circles where the logos are and it just looked cramped to me, so I decided to go with the logos instead.

Thanks!

I figured the card would look a little cramped and busy, but I love that font on top. What is that?

Latest posts