Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is Ebay "Add to Watch List" not working?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
I have tried to click on "Add to Watch List", but it isn't working... :?

My mouse works just fine, and I am clicking on others, but not this... Is this happening to you?

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
it wasn't working for me either last night. I had to leave auction page, and go back. Then the second time on page it would add it. Glad to see it wasn't my fault either.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Exposfan said:
it wasn't working for me either last night. I had to leave auction page, and go back. Then the second time on page it would add it. Glad to see it wasn't my fault either.

It was working last night for me, and I tried to do your suggestion. It's still not working...

chief7575

Feb 1, 2010
It was not working for me this morning. I did notice that you can add to watchlist right below the bidding spot though, so I used that with success. But the add to watchlist on the right hand side was frustrating me earlier.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
chief7575 said:
It was not working for me this morning. I did notice that you can add to watchlist right below the bidding spot though, so I used that with success. But the add to watchlist on the right hand side was frustrating me earlier.

For some reason, I didn't notice that watchlist button under the bidding spot. I guess I was sooo fixated on the right hand side... Thank you!

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
I'm having the same issue this morning. I used the button instead of the link on the right and it worked.

I re-started my computer, cleared my cache last night, and had the issue today. Kind of odd...

excel_B said:
chief7575 said:

For some reason, I didn't notice that watchlist button under the bidding spot. I guess I was sooo fixated on the right hand side... Thank you!

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Link won't work for me either. I just used the tab below the bid area and it worked fine, but tab on the right hand side I usually use seems a little messed up at the moment. I'm sure ebay knows about it already. Hopefully, they're working on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts