Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

my Carlton gu/autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
i can't see the images sometimes at work but did you pick up that SICK bat barrel #1/1 carlton??

hope you did

dave

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
daveyou said:
i can't see the images sometimes at work but did you pick up that SICK bat barrel #1/1 carlton??

hope you did

dave

Na. i didnt see that one up for sale...

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
bongo870 said:
daveyou said:

hope you did

dave

really? think it just ended about a week ago. had it on my watch list and i think it ended up selling for like $300+ :shock:

didn't realize pitcher's bat barrel sells so high...i mean, im assuming there would be no ball indentation... ::facepalm:: lol!

dave

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
daveyou said:
bongo870 said:
daveyou said:

hope you did

dave

really? think it just ended about a week ago. had it on my watch list and i think it ended up selling for like $300+ :shock:

didn't realize pitcher's bat barrel sells so high...i mean, im assuming there would be no ball indentation... ::facepalm:: lol!

dave

Carlton had 13 career home runs :p

not including the grand slam he hit in the playoffs!!

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
js0000001 said:
daveyou said:
bongo870 said:
daveyou said:

hope you did

dave

dave

Carlton had 13 career home runs :p

not including the grand slam he hit in the playoffs!!

didnt he pitch like 20 years!!?? lol!!
:D
btw, op, sick collection!

dave

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Thanks guys. I believe Carlton was one of the best left handers to hit the mound! Heck look at the Phillies 1972 season where they only won 59 games and yet 27 of them were Carltons wins LOL

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
Nice stuff. I always try to pick up HOFer combos with yankee player and bought a nice randy johnson/carlton dual auto but it arrived utterly bent and destroyed

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Matsuicollector said:
Nice stuff. I always try to pick up HOFer combos with yankee player and bought a nice randy johnson/carlton dual auto but it arrived utterly bent and destroyed
Man that bites!

Latest posts