Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Zack Cox 2010 Draft Autos on the Rise?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
My thoughts are, at this point in time.....that auction was a fluke. All his ref. au's are from 28-35 from ebay completed listings.

des1984

Aug 6, 2009
I don't understand why he didn't see the jumps that others did. I thought his bat was the most "major league ready" of the draft. I have been buying them since release.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
des1984 said:
I don't understand why he didn't see the jumps that others did. I thought his bat was the most "major league ready" of the draft. I have been buying them since release.

I question how his power will translate in pro ball and he just didn't have the "wow" factor for me (especially his AFL performance). He looked smaller/shorter than I thought so I laid off a bit.

jmill88

Dec 22, 2010
St. Louis, MO
Messier2 said:
des1984 said:

I question how his power will translate in pro ball and he just didn't have the "wow" factor for me (especially his AFL performance). He looked smaller/shorter than I thought so I laid off a bit.

I agree with this. He had better power his fresman year, if I remember correctly. He shortened his swing to cut back on strikeouts, but lost power. I have heard the Cardinals will possibly try him at 2nd and his bat could play well there.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
autorook said:
ajbraves25 said:
I just snagged a Refractor auto for $25 locally.

~AJ

Score!!! :cool:

And here it is. Just got home from work and scanned it.

ZackCoxChromedraftrefractorauto.jpg

~AJ

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
So at what price will the inflating Cox ******?

I'm worried about selling prematurely - everyone hates that!

Sincerely,

Chien Ming

Members online

Latest posts