Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A decent day at the LCS turns into a GREAT DAY...!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasHiro

Dec 24, 2010
So I couldn't afford a box of contenders so I bought about 6 packs @ $6.99 a piece total. Here is the damage report from the first six. There are also so shots of Topps Chrome and World of Sports in there...

It started out rough... got Lafell'd... :evil:

xm4lyg.jpg

I was bummed about that so I bought two single packs of Certified...

Marino #'d /25, I also got a Colt Mccoy 'Certified Potential' patch #'d 120/ of whatever. Was just about to buy that Colt from ebay to use for an inperson auto.

nmka6u.jpg

Still I was obviously unsatisfied, went back to my LCS later that after noon. Opened up 6 more packs, 5 from one box and one from a fresh box. My first big hits...

15zgoxx.jpg

Everything is f/s f/t...

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
I'm not sure that is "rough" when you pull a few hits out of just a few loose packs......might not be great hits, but you're beating the odds.
Seems whenever I buy loose packs from an LCS it's nothing but base.

Hitting the 2 Mathews in 6 packs is rather amazing.

TexasHiro

Dec 24, 2010
rymflaherty said:
I'm not sure that is "rough" when you pull a few hits out of just a few loose packs......might not be great hits, but you're beating the odds.
Seems whenever I buy loose packs from an LCS it's nothing but base.

Hitting the 2 Mathews in 6 packs is rather amazing.

You have a point there, I know everyone in the card shop was surprised to see those Matthews pulled like that. I've only been back collecting for 2 months or so it's kind of mind boggling for me.

TexasHiro

Dec 24, 2010
Seiya said:
Fantastic break, a lot of good breaks everywhere.

I know, so far so good Panini. Guess they are trying to make up for that 1/1 Bradford.

Members online