Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jaff Decker Redemption Recieved!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
IMAG0120.jpg

Still waiting on a base and two more refractors

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Very nice, hopefully there's a flood on ebay this weekend. I've been wanting to pick some more up.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
Exposfan said:
Sweet, Hope my 8 start showing tomorrow.
(6) Base, 1 Refractor and 1 Blue
Yup my other refractor that shipped at the same time didn't come today.. Weird... That blue should be nice.

OT: Someone just offered me $12 on ebay for it. ::facepalm::

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
from what I remember I paid under $10 for each base, under $15 for the refractor, and $30 on the one blue I redeemed. So about $100 in my mailbox the next few days.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
I got 3 base autos and a refractor in the mail today. 2 of the chrome autos were about 15/85 top/bottom centering. I hate Topps sometimes. They had 9 months to deliver these cards and they still can't spend time doing Quality Control.

DaProspectKid

May 19, 2010
Can I ask you guys who the sender of these redemptions where on the package I got certified packed in mail today wasnt home to get. Was thinking maybe this was it.

DaProspectKid

May 19, 2010
BowmanChromeAddict said:
DaProspectKid said:
Can I ask you guys who the sender of these redemptions where on the package I got certified packed in mail today wasnt home to get. Was thinking maybe this was it.

I believe it is Tristar

YEP!! This was it it says on slip sender TriStar Full cool it was my orange refractor at least I know its at my post office. Thanks for that.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
Yea I got two more refs today two are off center out of three ::facepalm:: Hopefully the base will be a 9.5 :)

DaProspectKid

May 19, 2010
I was gonna buy more of these but was afraid of him never signing it. How good you think he can be??? I remeber last year he was a top 50 prospect now I dont even think hes on the top 100 list. He got off to a bad start but then started ripping it int he 2nd half. Alot of power big frame for short guy ok fielder. Possibly a corner OF for the padres really soon?? What you guys think?

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Haven't gotten the mail today but hoping my ref and base are in there, and hoping the centering is decent.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
DaProspectKid said:
I was gonna buy more of these but was afraid of him never signing it. How good you think he can be??? I remeber last year he was a top 50 prospect now I dont even think hes on the top 100 list. He got off to a bad start but then started ripping it int he 2nd half. Alot of power big frame for short guy ok fielder. Possibly a corner OF for the padres really soon?? What you guys think?
I picked him up because he was a low buy in and his power numbers where still there when he came back. And I wouldnt say really soon. Probably next year.

Members online