Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bryce Harper BGS 9.5 Sold for $149.95, but Im confused......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
Here is the link to the completed listing which I just found:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRYCE-HARPER-2010-B ... 588c4e2cfe

This card came up listed in green as though it definitely went for $149.95 - search your completed listings yourself and you will see. Perhaps this will be adjusted to another price in a little while or was it def $149.95.

The wierd thing is I had (4) up on the bay for $129.95 and they are 9.5s also. Is there a difference between cards and how much they go for even though they still have 9.5 overall?

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
glewis22 said:

This card came up listed in green as though it definitely went for $149.95 - search your completed listings yourself and you will see. Perhaps this will be adjusted to another price in a little while or was it def $149.95.

The wierd thing is I had (4) up on the bay for $129.95 and they are 9.5s also. Is there a difference between cards and how much they go for even though they still have 9.5 overall?

The scan shows a card with all 9.5 subgrades (including one 10). The buyer probably expects at least that good on the card he receives (of the 4 the seller has listed). I didn't see any listings for $129.95 when I searched.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
leatherman said:
glewis22 said:

The scan shows a card with all 9.5 subgrades (including one 10). The buyer probably expects at least that good on the card he receives (of the 4 the seller has listed). I didn't see any listings for $129.95 when I searched.

Yeah you wont find them at that price anymore lol - I upped them to 149.95 - but the one Im referring to being sold doesnt have a 10 subgrade? I think you were looking at a different card on ebay than the one Im talking about (and linked to).

autorook

Jan 30, 2011
California
Yeah the main grade 9.5 does add value but its the sub values (corner, surface, centering, etc) that help bring the value up especially a subgrade of 10.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts