Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DONE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rimcdonald

May 22, 2010
Re: Making a few custom A&G cards

Can you make one of me? HAHA just joking. How bout a 09 Sandberg?

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.

2009 Jose Canseco please

in my bucket there are a few good images of him from various cards if you need an image to work with. the ultimate auto and DLP cards have good photo's to work with.

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008

1st4040 said:
2009 Jose Canseco please

in my bucket there are a few good images of him from various cards if you need an image to work with. the ultimate auto and DLP cards have good photo's to work with.

Already made one from the last time

canseco.png

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.

JBel4331 said:
1st4040 said:
2009 Jose Canseco please

canseco.png

I don't like that pic of him though.. warm up jersey from the mid 80's. I like the home A's jersey pic on the 04 Donruss EEE auto or 05 Absolute GU'ed in my bucket much better.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009

Could you please do this pic of Adam Duritz on a 2006? Thanks man!

AdamDuritz.jpg

pgwtamu

Feb 13, 2009

A marion barber one with his hair all crazy would be pretty tight.....thanks.....they look amazing so far!!!

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008

1st4040 said:
JBel4331 said:
1st4040 said:
2009 Jose Canseco please

canseco.png

I don't like that pic of him though.. warm up jersey from the mid 80's. I like the home A's jersey pic on the 04 Donruss EEE auto or 05 Absolute GU'ed in my bucket much better.

You're welcome

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama

JBel4331 said:
Anthony K. said:
Can you make an 08 Richard Hidalgo (preferably in an Astros uniform)?

Thanks, either way.

2a4r6zc.jpg

Thanks a ton.

This looks great.

1st4040 - Way to be a dick. You may not like the jersey, but at least thank him for taking his time and honoring your request, ******.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.

Anthony K. said:
JBel4331 said:
[quote="Anthony K.":19m7fyzv]Can you make an 08 Richard Hidalgo (preferably in an Astros uniform)?

Thanks, either way.

2a4r6zc.jpg

Thanks a ton.

This looks great.

1st4040 - Way to be a dick. You may not like the jersey, but at least thank him for taking his time and honoring your request, ******.[/quote:19m7fyzv]

I thanked him when he did that the last time he made a post about making these.. so keep your comments and opinions to yourself because they don't matter to me one bit. the reason I asked this time was for him to use one of the pics from my bucket I like for a new image.. if he don't want to make it thats fine too.. no problem here at all.

Members online

Latest posts