Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Matt Harvey Donruss EEE Redemption Shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tedwilliamsfan

Nov 4, 2008
Got the e-mail this morning that my Matt Harvey Emerald Status Signature /25 shipped today. Just wanted to give a head's up to those waiting that there will be some new Harvey's on the market in the next few weeks.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
tedwilliamsfan said:
Got the e-mail this morning that my Matt Harvey Emerald Status Signature /25 shipped today. Just wanted to give a head's up to those waiting that there will be some new Harvey's on the market in the next few weeks.
sweet. I have one coming too.
Have to check my Machado when I get home.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Well thats just great news. I am waiting on the Black Status auto and cant wait to get that in my hands. checked the status got an active status.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
A_Pharis said:
[quote="Russ S.":gyo3ke6w]
tedwilliamsfan said:
sweet. I have one coming too.
Have to check my Machado when I get home.

My Machado still shows PENDING.[/quote:gyo3ke6w]
Yeah. I just checked on my Droid (at applebees).
My Machado & both Harvey show pending.
GRRrrrrrr

andrewnmisty

Jun 10, 2010
Both Harvey's and the Gary Brown Collegiate Patch show shipped...Chavez Clarke, Luke Jackson, Ryan Bolden, Christian Colon and Matt Kirkland still haven't shipped...

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
andrewnmisty said:
Both Harvey's and the Gary Brown Collegiate Patch show shipped...Chavez Clarke, Luke Jackson, Ryan Bolden, Christian Colon and Matt Kirkland still haven't shipped...

I don't understand why my Luke Jackson's shipped months ago, some of the Boldens, have shipped, etc.

I also can't understand WHY topps can get Colon, Bolden, Chevez, Machado, etc to sign ON CARD, and Panini can't get stickers signed for a product that came out MONTHS EARLIER! Figure it out Panini!

Members online

Latest posts