Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Listing Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
Would you guys/gals list D. Brown now or wait. I think he may struggle a little early in the year and at current prices I will do pretty good. Do you guys think he may come out of the gate hot or its better to cut and run now?? I sold my Tommy Hansons at the just the right time a few years back..I know its a tough call but seems his cards are doing well right now...

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
BA's list (sometime next week I'm guessing) will help prices a little bit when he's named somewhere 5-10ish, can't hurt to wait a couple days if you still want to sell before the season really starts. What kind of stash are you looking at?

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
bigpapiMA32 said:
BA's list (sometime next week I'm guessing) will help prices a little bit when he's named somewhere 5-10ish, can't hurt to wait a couple days if you still want to sell before the season really starts. What kind of stash are you looking at?

Not huge by standards of some here but have 4 or 5 bgs chromes and elites and some auto threads..not enough to flood the market by any means..I think he very well may start season platooning with Fanciso..may be a couple years of from "stardom" so to speak. Strike while the iron is hot.

Members online

Latest posts