Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My first EVER (and hopefully, first of many) t206!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I got this in the mail today from a fellow FCBer, and being that it is a Minneapolis (Millers, if I am not mistaken) card, it is by far one of my favorites, not to mention it is a Polar Bear back, which is the kind I have wanted.

I don't have a scan, but I took this pic from google images. (It's not graded, it's raw, which to me, knowing that it is real is kinda cool).

Quillen.jpg

He also sent me a 2005 Topps Chrome Glen Perkins auto, and a 2007 (?) UD Artifacts autofacts Glen Perkins auto (which is one that I didn't have, so that's cool!)

I also got my Mike Leake Redemption in from Topps Chrome... pretty happy to see that it took only about 2 weeks.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Congratulations. I'm still waiting for my first one. I have the objective to get one this summer at the All-Star Fan Fest :D

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
r2d2 said:
Congratulations. I'm still waiting for my first one. I have the objective to get one this summer at the All-Star Fan Fest :D

Thanks!

IDK exactly what sort of t206 you are looking for, as far as grade/back/player wise, but you can get some REALLY low grade BIN on ebay, right around $12 or so. If you watch auctions like a hawk, I am sure you can get something better.

I myself prefer Polar Bear backs, because of the blue backround, they have more color to them.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
Congratulations! Everybody should have a T206 from their favorite team and you'll always remember your first. This was my first:

barb.jpg

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
TBTwinsFan said:
r2d2 said:

Thanks!

IDK exactly what sort of t206 you are looking for, as far as grade/back/player wise, but you can get some REALLY low grade BIN on ebay, right around $12 or so. If you watch auctions like a hawk, I am sure you can get something better.

I myself prefer Polar Bear backs, because of the blue backround, they have more color to them.

Basically I want anything less than $25 approx. and graded. But just for the authenticity, I don't care if condition is 1 :p

I've followed them sometimes at ebay but I'd like to see if I can pick one in person.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
r2d2 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
r2d2 said:

Thanks!

Basically I want anything less than $25 approx. and graded. But just for the authenticity, I don't care if condition is 1 :p

I've followed them sometimes at ebay but I'd like to see if I can pick one in person.

You might get something for that :)

Members online

Latest posts