Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help from any Steelers Memoribilia would be great

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
Hello: Due to hard times like many, I am considering selling my prize possession.
It is a full size Steelers Riddle helmet with a deluxe case titled Steelers Hall of Famers.
The helmet is autographed by Jack Lambert, Jack Ham, Joe Greene, Terry Bradshaw
& the late Mike Webster. I got all the autos in person from shows & unfortunately meet
Mike Webster just a few months before his death. Due to his signature & the short period
of time he was a living HOFer, will make this helmet pretty hard to find. I was hoping to get
the rest of the HOFer like Franco, Stallworth & Swann & Rod Woodson, but have not had the
chance yet. Anyone have an idea of a price on an item like this? Thanks, John. Lots of stories
about getting the autos if anyone is interested in hearing them.

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
Re: Help from any Steelers Memoribilia collectors would be great

I believe I have all the ticket receipts from paying for the autos.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Re: Help from any Steelers Memoribilia collectors would be great

lambert58 said:
I believe I have all the ticket receipts from paying for the autos.

oh thats awesome I had no ide ayou meant paying at a show! Guess I did not think really well lol

Timmy probably is a bit high IMO but I guess close enough

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
Thanks guys for the input. I will get a picture up in a few days as I'm away at this time.

Heavyhitter those are some hot cards there!

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
thanks dude, sold a bunch of my other stuff prior to the superbowl, but still have these.

Lookin forward to your photo. thx!

Latest posts