Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Masterpieces Case - Ryan auto, Ichiro 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iamjoecollector

Oct 18, 2009
Salem, OR
Very happy with this case. See, I don’t complain all the time. I ended up with 11 or so complete sets with the cards I already had. I got 33 numbered parallels. The only bummer is the expired Derek Jeter Box Topper auto. I knew I was going to get one of these when none of the in box toppers were auto’d. Anyway, here it is. If you need any of this, let me know.

First, some greens of various flavors:

DSCN1992.jpg
DSCN1991.jpg
DSCN1990.jpg
DSCN1993.jpg

Some colored borders: These Lincecums are great pulls. They are very expensive cards and net a ton. I needed them for my sets and was so excited to get them.
/50, the both of them.
DSCN2002.jpg

Note the Ozzie has no foil on the front. The Jeter and Jordan are huge too. Not a colored Ripken to be had:
DSCN2003.jpg
oh and an Ichiro 1/1.
DSCN1998.jpg
DSCN1999.jpg

Jerseys of note:
DSCN1994.jpg

The autos: Huge pull on the Ryan, but it has some extra foil residue on the frame. It is a Super Sp though.
DSCN1997.jpg
DSCN1996.jpg
DSCN1995.jpg

I did get another auto but it was an expired redemption of Jeff Baker I think.

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
Nice Case and PM Sent

and still try and send the Jeter in, maybe they will work with you.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
SICK CASE!

What does the Jeter Redemption card look like? the "basic" redemption? i wonder if a Jeter collector would still be interested.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Ty Hope said:
Nice stuff!

I still can't believe UD misspelled the product name though... :lol:

Didn't look closely enough to notice this until just now. Thanks for pointing that out. lol, third graders in charge of spelling.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
VERY VERY cool break man...the Express auto is SWEET!!!! Do you by chance know the difference between the auto borders?? Most seem to be silver foiled but I have a Felix with gold foil:

nbv6.jpg

Any who...congrats again on the break. I also agree and say to try to redeem the Jeter. I know they have them since they just recently started sending a couple out as replacements :)

EDIT: My bad on my card...wrong year ::facepalm:: If you would know the answer much appreciated anyways :)

Iamjoecollector

Oct 18, 2009
Salem, OR
I already hav an email into them, I might have to call about the redmption. It is a regular redemption card that came in a pack.

I know that there is a different colored border auto in 07, I think they are forrest green but have never seen one. In 08 I am not aware of any difference.

metallicalex777 said:
VERY VERY cool break man...the Express auto is SWEET!!!! Do you by chance know the difference between the auto borders?? Most seem to be silver foiled but I have a Felix with gold foil:

nbv6.jpg

Any who...congrats again on the break. I also agree and say to try to redeem the Jeter. I know they have them since they just recently started sending a couple out as replacements :)

EDIT: My bad on my card...wrong year ::facepalm:: If you would know the answer much appreciated anyways :)

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Great break, beautiful cards.

What does a case of this stuff run, anyway?

Ty Hope said:
I still can't believe UD misspelled the product name though... :lol:
Wait, what am I missing? What's misspelled?
EDIT-I see it on the autos now.

Sep 11, 2009
If the Jeter redemption goes no where with Upper Deck there is a Jeter collector that posts on the 90's insert board. His name is Be8el0ve. You might try contacting him and seeing if he needs it.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
don't put a BIN on the ichiro...99 cent that puppy and let it ride. japan buyers have VERY deep pockets.

Iamjoecollector said:
I'm trying to figure out what my BIN is going to be on the Ichiro and the Ryan auto. I am going to get another case for sure.

bigpapiMA32 said:
Very nice. Sell the Ichiro and buy more wax of this product!

Iamjoecollector

Oct 18, 2009
Salem, OR
Yeah, i decided to let everything ride on auctions. I started some higher than .99 because I knew some collectors will pay $5 for an auto of a player, but they would probably win the auction at .99 if that is what I listed them at. The Ryan and ichiro have tons of watchers.

Members online

Latest posts