Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Monday - February 21st, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
I think I've decided on a new project to work on

Might as well explain what the project is.

HOF game used of players who debuted before 1950. I did some research and I'm pretty sure there are only 17 players - Thorpe, Baugh, Waterfield, Luckman, Bobby Layne, Doak Walker, Dutch Clark, Grange, Motley, Bulldog Turner, Hein, Fears, Otto Graham, Van Brocklin, Crazy Legs Hirsch, Ken Strong, and Blanda. There's also Tom Landry, who played in '49, but made the Hall as a coach. Most, if not all, have stuff only from DLPanini.

I already have 6, so I'm a bit more than a third done. None of them seem very expensive. The entire project could be finished for well under $1000

I have my sights set on a National Treasures Baugh jumbo patch 1/1. I'm gonna put in a $200 offer. I might be able to eventually finish the set with all prime swatches

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
JoshHamilton said:
JoshHamilton said:
I think I've decided on a new project to work on

Might as well explain what the project is.

HOF game used of players who debuted before 1950. I did some research and I'm pretty sure there are only 17 players - Thorpe, Baugh, Waterfield, Luckman, Bobby Layne, Doak Walker, Dutch Clark, Grange, Motley, Bulldog Turner, Hein, Fears, Otto Graham, Van Brocklin, Crazy Legs Hirsch, Ken Strong, and Blanda. There's also Tom Landry, who played in '49, but made the Hall as a coach. Most, if not all, have stuff only from DLPanini.

I already have 6, so I'm a bit more than a third done. None of them seem very expensive. The entire project could be finished for well under $1000

I have my sights set on a National Treasures Baugh jumbo patch 1/1. I'm gonna put in a $200 offer. I might be able to eventually finish the set with all prime swatches

Sounds fun brother GL!

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
The hardest part is going to be finding DLP cards that are visually appealing. Most of their designs make me think I'm tripping on shrooms at a rave

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Congrats on the run at state!

Mystery illness nets me a shot and meds. Really strange illnesses going through the county and no definitive answer on what I have. There was pain only on Thursday, sore throat only on Friday, congestion and coughing Saturday and Sunday. Flu test negative and there has been no fever during this stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts