Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BP Yankees Top 20 Prospects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
Graham Stoneburner WILL find that third pitch. Dudes gonna be NASTY!

Also, people must think Ivan Novas a little better than where he's ranked, his 08 rookies are hoppin.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
Only problem is that they have a lot of pitchers with potential. How many will they actually hold on to?

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Ephemera: The Cardinals have a 19-year-old catcher in their system named Jesus Montero. Not only do the two players share a name and position, but both were born in Guacara, Venezuela.

Not only do the two players share the same birthplace, they also share the same parents!

Does BP not know they are brothers?

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
vwnut13 said:
Ephemera: The Cardinals have a 19-year-old catcher in their system named Jesus Montero. Not only do the two players share a name and position, but both were born in Guacara, Venezuela.

Not only do the two players share the same birthplace, they also share the same parents!

Does BP not know they are brothers?

Maybe BP told themselves you gotta be stupid to name both of your kids Jesus... ::facepalm::

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
D-Lite said:
cjb9421 said:
I hope so. Got a serious stash on it.

Ive just got an elite AU /50 and a Gold Refractor Auto, but he pitched well last season and I expect him to build on last years performance.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
Matsuicollector said:
Is Eduardo Nunez really supposed to be more than a utility infielder?
The Yankees are very high on Nunez. They like his bat and his speed. Only problem is his D. I have heard many people say that they are grooming him to be Jeters replacement. Remember, Nunez ended up being the deal breaker in the Cliff Lee trade. That says a lot about what the Yankees think of him.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
cjb9421 said:
D-Lite said:
cjb9421 said:
I hope so. Got a serious stash on it.

Ive just got an elite AU /50 and a Gold Refractor Auto, but he pitched well last season and I expect him to build on last years performance.
Been looking for the super and EEE /5 if anyone's seen them

Members online

Latest posts