Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shots from USD v. VANDY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Zach Kometani
5464434268_7375d41e2e.jpg

Grayson Garvin
5463827899_4ae1d305d3.jpg

Channeling my inner RU4SCUBA - Connor Harrell
5464319154_017f8fdab5.jpg

Aaron Westlake
5464318758_aa552b3f12.jpg

Jason Esposito
5464318578_e4ef991059.jpg

Sonny Gray
5463548770_3c61bf608f.jpg

5463548956_3a98af6df0.jpg

Aaron Westlake
5463719751_56ae6eec7e.jpg

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
beefycheddar said:
tm decomposer said:
boxbreaker44 said:
zbdub808 said:
I played against Kometani in high school
cool, he is probably the best offensive player on usd.

Great pictures btw. Esposito looks like Price in that picture!

And like Pauly D in person.
He have the hair going on?

Not quite as much, but it was close when he played here. Grayson was here in 2009 as well. I got to make the first cards that either of them ever had.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
beefycheddar said:
boxbreaker44 said:
beefycheddar said:
tm decomposer said:
boxbreaker44 said:
[quote="zbdub808":16x85ptt]I played against Kometani in high school

Not quite as much, but it was close when he played here. Grayson was here in 2009 as well. I got to make the first cards that either of them ever had.[/quote:16x85ptt]
Disappointing.

Thats Awesome, Grayson had a perfect game until the 7th inning.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
beefycheddar said:
boxbreaker44 said:
beefycheddar said:
tm decomposer said:
[quote="boxbreaker44":2ao953ur][quote="zbdub808":2ao953ur]I played against Kometani in high school

Not quite as much, but it was close when he played here. Grayson was here in 2009 as well. I got to make the first cards that either of them ever had.[/quote:2ao953ur]
Disappointing.

Thats Awesome, Grayson had a perfect game until the 7th inning.[/quote:2ao953ur]

We have a pile of them signed by Jason, but Grayson only signed one of each in blue, red, green and black since he went home injured. I probably could get him to sign a few more, but never did. He is an awesome kid, no one thought much of him when he was here at first. He was quiet, shy and super polite. I sat with him the entire boat ride to Martha's Vineyard in 2009 and talked to him about how if he ever made it he should make sure to take time to sign at the park on the road. How I used to get players like McGwire as a kid, and he just took it all in and loved talking about baseball I saw as a kid.

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
beefycheddar said:
boxbreaker44 said:
beefycheddar said:
boxbreaker44 said:
beefycheddar said:
[quote="tm decomposer":4kpqhszb][quote="boxbreaker44":4kpqhszb][quote="zbdub808":4kpqhszb]I played against Kometani in high school

Not quite as much, but it was close when he played here. Grayson was here in 2009 as well. I got to make the first cards that either of them ever had.[/quote:4kpqhszb]
Disappointing.

Thats Awesome, Grayson had a perfect game until the 7th inning.[/quote:4kpqhszb]

We have a pile of them signed by Jason, but Grayson only signed one of each in blue, red, green and black since he went home injured. I probably could get him to sign a few more, but never did. He is an awesome kid, no one thought much of him when he was here at first. He was quiet, shy and super polite. I sat with him the entire boat ride to Martha's Vineyard in 2009 and talked to him about how if he ever made it he should make sure to take time to sign at the park on the road. How I used to get players like McGwire as a kid, and he just took it all in and loved talking about baseball I saw as a kid.[/quote:4kpqhszb]
What team do you work with? Chatham?

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
tm decomposer said:
beefycheddar said:
boxbreaker44 said:
beefycheddar said:
boxbreaker44 said:
[quote="beefycheddar":2ie1k30j][quote="tm decomposer":2ie1k30j][quote="boxbreaker44":2ie1k30j][quote="zbdub808":2ie1k30j]I played against Kometani in high school

Not quite as much, but it was close when he played here. Grayson was here in 2009 as well. I got to make the first cards that either of them ever had.[/quote:2ie1k30j]
Disappointing.

Thats Awesome, Grayson had a perfect game until the 7th inning.[/quote:2ie1k30j]

We have a pile of them signed by Jason, but Grayson only signed one of each in blue, red, green and black since he went home injured. I probably could get him to sign a few more, but never did. He is an awesome kid, no one thought much of him when he was here at first. He was quiet, shy and super polite. I sat with him the entire boat ride to Martha's Vineyard in 2009 and talked to him about how if he ever made it he should make sure to take time to sign at the park on the road. How I used to get players like McGwire as a kid, and he just took it all in and loved talking about baseball I saw as a kid.[/quote:2ie1k30j]
What team do you work with? Chatham?[/quote:2ie1k30j]

Falmouth, Grayson and Espo were with us in 2009. Espo struggled, and Grayson got hurt so neither were back last year, but I kept in touch with them. I'm sort of in charge of player relations with the board, and alumni contact for team.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Cool pictures. Never really followed college baseball but might check out a UCLA game this year since it's close. UCLA's pretty good right?

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
padremurph said:
Cool pictures. Never really followed college baseball but might check out a UCLA game this year since it's close. UCLA's pretty good right?
Yep,

Ranked 2nd in the nation.

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
Nice shots again. If you dont mind me asking what kind of equipment are you shooting with? Great quality pictures

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Jared said:
Nice shots again. If you dont mind me asking what kind of equipment are you shooting with? Great quality pictures
Thanks,

Canon 1d Mark II with a 70-200mm L F4 Lens

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
beefycheddar said:
tm decomposer said:
beefycheddar said:
boxbreaker44 said:
beefycheddar said:
[quote="boxbreaker44":3vx3e0ay][quote="beefycheddar":3vx3e0ay][quote="tm decomposer":3vx3e0ay][quote="boxbreaker44":3vx3e0ay][quote="zbdub808":3vx3e0ay]I played against Kometani in high school

Not quite as much, but it was close when he played here. Grayson was here in 2009 as well. I got to make the first cards that either of them ever had.[/quote:3vx3e0ay]
Disappointing.

Thats Awesome, Grayson had a perfect game until the 7th inning.[/quote:3vx3e0ay]

We have a pile of them signed by Jason, but Grayson only signed one of each in blue, red, green and black since he went home injured. I probably could get him to sign a few more, but never did. He is an awesome kid, no one thought much of him when he was here at first. He was quiet, shy and super polite. I sat with him the entire boat ride to Martha's Vineyard in 2009 and talked to him about how if he ever made it he should make sure to take time to sign at the park on the road. How I used to get players like McGwire as a kid, and he just took it all in and loved talking about baseball I saw as a kid.[/quote:3vx3e0ay]
What team do you work with? Chatham?[/quote:3vx3e0ay]

Falmouth, Grayson and Espo were with us in 2009. Espo struggled, and Grayson got hurt so neither were back last year, but I kept in touch with them. I'm sort of in charge of player relations with the board, and alumni contact for team.[/quote:3vx3e0ay]
Ahh right, right. I just did a phone interview with John Schiffner, who coaches Chatham. Grayson did well this weekend.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
tm decomposer said:
beefycheddar said:
[quote="tm decomposer":3uv5k18h]
beefycheddar said:
boxbreaker44 said:
beefycheddar said:
[quote="boxbreaker44":3uv5k18h][quote="beefycheddar":3uv5k18h][quote="tm decomposer":3uv5k18h][quote="boxbreaker44":3uv5k18h][quote="zbdub808":3uv5k18h]I played against Kometani in high school

Not quite as much, but it was close when he played here. Grayson was here in 2009 as well. I got to make the first cards that either of them ever had.[/quote:3uv5k18h]
Disappointing.

Thats Awesome, Grayson had a perfect game until the 7th inning.[/quote:3uv5k18h]

We have a pile of them signed by Jason, but Grayson only signed one of each in blue, red, green and black since he went home injured. I probably could get him to sign a few more, but never did. He is an awesome kid, no one thought much of him when he was here at first. He was quiet, shy and super polite. I sat with him the entire boat ride to Martha's Vineyard in 2009 and talked to him about how if he ever made it he should make sure to take time to sign at the park on the road. How I used to get players like McGwire as a kid, and he just took it all in and loved talking about baseball I saw as a kid.[/quote:3uv5k18h]
What team do you work with? Chatham?[/quote:3uv5k18h]

Falmouth, Grayson and Espo were with us in 2009. Espo struggled, and Grayson got hurt so neither were back last year, but I kept in touch with them. I'm sort of in charge of player relations with the board, and alumni contact for team.[/quote:3uv5k18h]
Ahh right, right. I just did a phone interview with John Schiffner, who coaches Chatham. Grayson did well this weekend.[/quote:3uv5k18h]

You have a blog or something?

Members online

Latest posts