Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Tuesday - February 22, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Good morning. The snow is halfway up my shins, which is pretty substantial accumulation within a 12 hour period (I'm 6'4" if that paints a better picture).

My dad's got to drive to New Kensington and is leaving in about 20 minutes. Here's hoping he has a safe journey over what will be a 2+ hour drive. Hopefully 22 is cleared, because my road sure as hell isn't. I live on a state road (219 for you Pennsylvanians).

Now I'm going to have to shovel later this morning because a 3 a.m. shoveling isn't going to hold until daylight. On the bright side, I could use the ecksercise. :)

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
We only got two inches here, but what sucks is waking up @ 5:30 on your first "sleep-in" day inthree weeks. :evil:

Actually pulled an auto out of one of those crappy "16 packs for $20" retail baseball boxes. Jack Cust, ex-A's OF. :lol: But my Dad loves that guy, and the card actually looks pretty nice. Nothing out of the hoops or football packs tho', as usual.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Yeah Magnet, it is a nippy 61 right now. Though, we are getting rain on Friday which may hinder my baseball watching plans.

Nice pull gt. I am a fan of guys like Cust who just hit the crap out of the ball. When he finally broke into the bigs, the article on him in SI was a good read.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Can anyone tell me why there hasn't been a NASCAR game in a few years? I hear there is a new one finally coming out, so that's good, but I don't think it's until June.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
because Nascar sucks and the last game was terrible with no multi-player option.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
My biggest beef with the last game was the damage ai....You could barely touch someone and your entire nose would be in the trunk and just demolished.....Hopefully they get that right.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
cwells46 said:
My biggest beef with the last game was the damage ai....You could barely touch someone and your entire nose would be in the trunk and just demolished.....Hopefully they get that right.

I just wish they would have let me drive like Ricky Bobby online. I got booted a couple times on my friend's account for spinning people out.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Ahh, good info. I had one for the PS2 and loved it. I had a Nascar tournament with about sicks other guys after school every Wednesday. Good times.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
mstng99tim said:
Good morning.

We had about 7-8" of snow where I live. Got damn, I love my snowblower.

What did you get yesterday. Aything. We got 14" here in the Poconos but I thought it hit you and then magnet 1st

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Card Magnet said:
Ahh, good info. I had one for the PS2 and loved it. I had a Nascar tournament with about sicks other guys after school every Wednesday. Good times.

kool storey Dalton

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
orly-animated-gif-baby.gif

I imagine this would be Magnet's kid if he ever has one :cool:

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
wheeler281 said:
mstng99tim said:
Good morning.

We had about 7-8" of snow where I live. Got damn, I love my snowblower.

What did you get yesterday. Aything. We got 14" here in the Poconos but I thought it hit you and then magnet 1st
It started yesterday around 3:00 and ended around midnight, so all 7-8" came yesterday and last night.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Where is the jet stream these days?

I cannot really recall us being so warm while y'all get snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts