Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jarrod Parker.... will he bounce back???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

asw37

Mar 9, 2010
I think he bounces back and becomes the potential ace everyone thought he would become before his injury.... what do you guys think?

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
asw37 said:
I think he bounces back and becomes the potential ace everyone thought he would become before his injury.... what do you guys think?

Surely hope so..TJ surgery is not that big of a deal as far as "the arm" goes. I talked to a scout when I saw him in 08 before he blew elbow out and he said he was one of if not best pitchers in minors at the time. Said he had #1 starter all over him. A little ole ligament snapping off shouldnt change that!!
I just hope so for the few cards I have.... hope the kid does well though. I got his auto that day and was a real nice kid.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
He's a funny one to follow on Twitter, seems like he really loves the game.

I'm looking forward to following him this year and I think he is going to surprise people and come out as one of the best prospects in baseball.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
He's a funny one to follow on Twitter, seems like he really loves the game.

I'm looking forward to following him this year and I think he is going to surprise people and come out as one of the best prospects in baseball.

+1

Members online

Latest posts