Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Super Mailday and a Shoutout!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
I got this in the mail today. It is gorgeous in-hand and goes along good with my 2010 Topps Chrome Superfractor. To me it seems that the Bowman Chrome Superfractors have much more shine than the Topps Chrome Superfractors.

I won the 2010 Bowman Chrome Superfractor for my exact max bid:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=122644

img602.jpg

Group Scan:

img603.jpg

I also want to give a shout out to board member, tide12champrings!
He contacted me via PM, asking for my address because he wanted to send me a shiny RC logo Carlos Gonzalez card. To my surprise it was a 2008 Bowman Chrome Draft Gold Refractor! It is a card that I have been out bid a couple times on ebay and I am absolutely thrilled to add it to my collection. I look forward to returning the favor. Further evidence of the generousity of the FCB members. Thanks again man!

img604.jpg

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
This place is really the best. I really can't count the amount of freebies I've gotten from members here. I am part of Net54 and the SGC forums, and the community is no where near what FCB is.

We are the ****.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
CubsFan13 said:
I got this in the mail today. It is gorgeous in-hand and goes along good with my 2010 Topps Chrome Superfractor. To me it seems that the Bowman Chrome Superfractors have much more shine than the Topps Chrome Superfractors.

Nice set two-card set! Topps alters the design and 'amount of shine' in both products every year, for instance nobody is going to say a Bowman '09 Super is particularly shiny LOL.

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
Thanks everyone! I pray that the 2011 Topps Canary, Platinum or Diamond 1/1's don't pop up anytime soon :lol:

Members online

Latest posts