Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone else get this email from blowout ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Valued Blowout Cards Customer,

I wanted to send you an email informing you of a VERY IMPORTANT change at Blowoutcards.com. Over the past 20 years, we've serviced thousands of customers' collecting needs. In that span of time, we have also been emailing you our Mid-week and Weekend Specials along with other updates on various promotions and events. Many collectors have come and gone during those years and we feel it is time to refresh/update our email list. We are sending you this email to confirm your interest in continuing to receive our email specials.

This will be the only email we will use to create our updated customer list. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you confirm THIS Particular email to continue to receive our specials and market updates. I want to ensure everyone that this is a legitimate email from Blowoutcards. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me (Chris) directly at 703-421-9145 or email me at [email protected]

To ensure your continued interest in receiving email campaigns from Blowout Cards, we ask that you respond to this email. Please confirm your subscription by clicking the link above or replying to this email. If you do not respond, your email address will NOT be added to this list and you may miss out on promotions and sales that are only promoted via our newsletter.

Thank you,

Chris Park
Blowout Cards

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
I thought it looked a little suspicious.
And I'm tempted to NOT be on there email list.
I've been unsubscribing to as many of these mailing lists as possible

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
js0000001 said:
I've been unsubscribing to as many these lists as possible

They clearly moved their email service provider and this is part of that process. I've moved through 3 ESP's while being the marketing manager for my family's company. Every time you make a move the new ESP wants you to only send emails to people who "opt in" and the new ESP is always really particular about being marked as spam and such. They are just cleaning their list. This is very normal.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
BowmanChromeAddict said:
js0000001 said:
I've been unsubscribing to as many these lists as possible

They clearly moved their email service provider and this is part of that process. I've moved through 3 ESP's while being the marketing manager for my family's company. Every time you make a move the new ESP wants you to only send emails to people who "opt in" and the new ESP is always really particular about being marked as spam and such. They are just cleaning their list. This is very normal.

Bingo! boingo, bongo! Each mailing service has it's own terms of service and if you don't agree to them, they can't send you messages. Who knows, blowout could've switched to a service that pays them 0.25 per email address that they harvest. It's always important to read anything that also acts as your login at a point of purchase website.

Members online