Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another World Of Sports Break..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

orion9578

Aug 8, 2008
New Mexico
Went to the LCS today to see what goodies they had. He had marked the world of sports boxes @ 50% off since they were flying off the shelf, haha. Anyways, for 40 bucks I decided to try again. I didn't do bad last time pulling a Nancy Kerrigan auto and a dual auto of Liddell/Ortiz(MMA). I traded the three other hits from this box back to the shop(Bruce Pearl auto, Hakeem Olajuwon jersey and some 2 dollar auto). I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with it yet but this came out of the first pack.

sidneycrosby25-25.jpg

Thanks for looking!

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
orion9578 said:
js0000001 said:
Great pull!

But should be posted in Hockey breaks

This is where all the breaks of this stuff have been posted, that I've seen. It's a multi-sport box.

Thanks everyone!

It really is fine either way but Hockey people would love to see this card and they may not look here.

orion9578

Aug 8, 2008
New Mexico
Russ S. said:
Nice Crosby!

But you gave up a Dual Liddell/Ortiz for that garbage? :shock: :shock:

I guess what I wrote is sort of confusing, haha. What I meant was I traded the other three hits from the box that had the Crosby in it back to the shop. The Kerrigan and Liddell/Ortiz was sold on ebay(they came from the first box I tried).

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
js0000001 said:
orion9578 said:
js0000001 said:
Great pull!

But should be posted in Hockey breaks

This is where all the breaks of this stuff have been posted, that I've seen. It's a multi-sport box.

Thanks everyone!

It really is fine either way but Hockey people would love to see this card and they may not look here.

Not to mention that 2 or 3 of the most active fcbers on the hockey board are Penguins fans... ke$hling! :D

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
$40 - that's a double steal - i would buy a ton of those at that price

mine cost $70 which i thought was pretty good considering you get at least a couple of autos - i bought 4

I did real good on my second box - Matt Painter auto (sold for $12) -all of the College BBall autos are short prints and should sell for at least $10

and then pulled the Gretzky auto jersey - which I sold for $305.

also sold a lot of the SP's for 3-5 a piece which has nearly paid for one box. also got a couple of Auto's that I'm keeping to see if they turn into something. plus Lebron clear card and a Taylor Hall clear card. Any card over 300 is a Short print I'm pretty sure.

It's a neat product.

Members online

Latest posts