Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Good morning guys. I'm new to the MT but most of you guys know me anyhow - I'll try to start posting here more. I just spent an hour and a half in the Nether Zone. The recycling truck usually comes around 7 AM, so I got up extra early to put the bin out. For the first time in 5 years of living in this house, the back door latched behind me. I spent 90 minutes in the rain with the poor cat who thought he was sneaking outside for 30 seconds. Thankfully the guy who lives on the 3rd floor heard the doorbell after 20 minutes of ringing it. I didn't want to start ringing it at 5:30.

Good morning indeed.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
good morning!!

it rained all night and it is expected to rain all day. there should be some significant flooding today and tomorrow.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
mudflap02 said:
Good morning guys. I'm new to the MT but most of you guys know me anyhow - I'll try to start posting here more. I just spent an hour and a half in the Nether Zone. The recycling truck usually comes around 7 AM, so I got up extra early to put the bin out. For the first time in 5 years of living in this house, the back door latched behind me. I spent 90 minutes in the rain with the poor cat who thought he was sneaking outside for 30 seconds. Thankfully the guy who lives on the 3rd floor heard the doorbell after 20 minutes of ringing it. I didn't want to start ringing it at 5:30.

Good morning indeed.

Jeff welcome to the MT and sorry to hear your day started off so bad. I guess karma isn't a fan of recycling.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Hello everyone!
Opened a pack of Bowman Sterling and got this:

BowmanSterling2011-1.jpg

Thanks Andrew (AllinCards) for the group buy! ;)

so how are you all doing?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
6 inches of snow overnight, suppose to head to Chicago at lunch......but more snow scheduled for my Saturday return.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
mudflap02 said:

Good morning indeed.

Welcome indeed!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Hello CL :) (well that wasnt taxing at all) :lol:

Welcome back to the MT Jeff :D

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

We got 3 inches of snow. Still flurrying some, but it's supposed to stop soon. I believe JDan said he's on the northside and they were around 5-6 inches of snow there.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
OK, so I watched this close and WOW. The Tag is Pants, Mine is #1/1 from a Jersey.....thoughts on Price? Should I list it (I have zero need to keep it anywhere near this other price)

[ebay:2ifusjwa]320659072262[/ebay:2ifusjwa]

$(KGrHqN,!lUE1F0mJsZzBN(e06KlY!~~0_3.jpg

Maris_Tag_1_1.jpg

Members online