Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need help pricing a Pack Fresh Longoria Auto Signature Stars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
Hey guys,

I cant seem to find any info on what this card might be worth that I pulled, an Evan Longoria 2009 Upper Deck Signature Stars "Gold Signatures" #'d/25. I know that these fall at just 1 per case, but dont know how much this card might be worth.

Any ideas?

longoriaauto.jpg

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
brouthercard said:
It would probably sell around $50-$100.

Well I saw a Carlos Gonzalez base Auto not #'d from this set for like $50 and a Ching Ming **** not #'d for like $80 - so Im thinking it may be a bit more because its #'d to 25.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
glewis22 said:
brouthercard said:
It would probably sell around $50-$100.

Well I saw a Carlos Gonzalez base Auto not #'d from this set for like $50 and a Ching Ming **** not #'d for like $80 - so Im thinking it may be a bit more because its #'d to 25.

**** has a huge international following and CarGo barely has any certified autographs.

AK11

May 24, 2010
The one thing going for you is the auto is completely on the sticker. I find way too many times when Longoria signs the 'L' and 'g' in his name go off the sticker.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
Thanks folks for the help. I put it up for a BIN of $99.95 and got an offer of $55 and took it.

Done and done!

Thanks for all the help, I would not have known how much to expect for it. Based on the input here and supply and demand for the auto Im really happy to grab $55 for it.

Greg

Members online

Latest posts