Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

12 boxes of BCDP vs 1 case of BCDP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Metz1405

Sep 10, 2008
Ive always had better luck with just buying boxes and I was just wondering if you could get the boxes for the same prices as a case is there anyone who would take the 12 boxes instead of a 12 box case?

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
in 2003 i bought 13 boxes of bcd over 3 months at the same store. i pulled 6 gold refractors two of them autos. back then gold was king. dont think a case. would produce that much gold.

AK11

May 24, 2010
Because nothing is guaranteed per case for BDP where 1 case could have no refractor autos or AFLAC, or anything much, I could see the temptation to try 12 boxes from different cases where you could get a couple boxes from a better collated case than 12 duds from 1 sealed case. Like mentioned, you would better off trying that technique from a trusted shop with freshly opened cases in your view. Ebay dealers probably have tricky ways of sending out boxes that are from more than 1 case. If you buy from someone like Blowout or a big online store, I would assume they send you a case if you ordered 12 boxes at the per box price. In the end, probably taking your chances with a sealed case is better for Bowman products.

Boylen33

Jan 26, 2011
Alabama
I'd probably go with 12 boxes from different cases, assuming that the seller didn't know how the cases were collated, knowing which box in each case had the hits.

Members online

Latest posts