Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sonny Gray is 2-0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cygtr

Apr 23, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
indianajdp said:
That Sonny Gray Sterling 1-of-1 is 10,000x nicer than the Gerrit Cole equivalent, that's for sure.
Nice card, cygtr.

Thanks. What doesn't make any sense to me is I have 4 of the Cole wrapper redemption autos #/99 and all of the autos are perfectly centered on the sticker. You would have thought Topps would have been able to get a centered sig for the 1/1.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
cygtr said:
indianajdp said:
That Sonny Gray Sterling 1-of-1 is 10,000x nicer than the Gerrit Cole equivalent, that's for sure.
Nice card, cygtr.

Thanks. What doesn't make any sense to me is I have 4 of the Cole wrapper redemption autos #/99 and all of the autos are perfectly centered on the sticker. You would have thought Topps would have been able to get a centered sig for the 1/1.

Those Wrapper Redemption autos are NICE!

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
beefycheddar said:
He had a rough first inning and was pretty dominant after that.

Second time in two starts the first-inning has been his trouble spot. He's ready to dominate like Cole. I say he's fine from here on out.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Hope he can get the 1st inning issues out of the way this season. Can't wait to see what this (plus the rest of my stash) brings me draft-time.

2010BCGrayOrangeref1725BGS95.jpg

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
cygtr said:
indianajdp said:
Nice card, cygtr.

Got a scan of the Cole Red 1/1?

cygtr

Apr 23, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
scan0014.jpg

Members online