Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

::::::::The Morning Thread Saturday Edition::::::::

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Good morning!

I woke up, did my usual search, and found a card I've been wanting for a long time. It consistently sells for around $40-50 for some reason or another. I've regretted selling mine off many years ago because they never show up and when they do, I always get outbid.

$25 BIN :eek:

$(KGrHqYOKjYE1CrCz,nHBN,I7pSwzg~~_3.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents and all the others still getting beauty sleep...

Scott - VERY NICE win dude!!! Especially for the price :D Thats a good chunk to set to the side for whenever the next TTT 1/1 shows up :)

Art - Hola dude...hows the weather??

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning everbody! I know its Saturday, but my body is screaming that its Monday...

Running to the PO after awhile.

Scott, nice win!

Alex, how is work treating you?

Art, how much snow?

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning everyone.
Scott, it would be nice if all of us could wake up once in a while and find a card we've been searching for. Congrats on your card!
Hope everyone has a great Saturday.
DANNY

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
schillingfan said:
Good morning!

I woke up, did my usual search, and found a card I've been wanting for a long time. It consistently sells for around $40-50 for some reason or another. I've regretted selling mine off many years ago because they never show up and when they do, I always get outbid.

$25 BIN :eek:

$(KGrHqYOKjYE1CrCz,nHBN,I7pSwzg~~_3.jpg

Cool card but man, that is one of the ugliest stickers I have ever seen.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Thanks everyone!

Ty - I actually like that type of sticker more than the ones they use these days. It's integrated into the card and it's not super shiny. To each their own though.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
schillingfan said:
Thanks everyone!

Ty - I actually like that type of sticker more than the ones they use these days. It's integrated into the card and it's not super shiny. To each their own though.

I hear ya. Its a very cool card. No matter what the product though, I always think to myself "what if it was on-card..."

Members online

Latest posts