Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ultra Pro 360pt One Touch Holders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
Not sure how new these are but I picked up a few at Frank & Son's, A little bit big for the 09 Ballpark Button cards but don't think any damage can be done(unless you shake your cards a lot). Maybe use a decoy or commons to fill the gap?

My 08 Triple Threads booklet fits perfect in these. The 07 Triple Threads I have is a tight fit vertically, might be because this card was assembled wrong though. The back sticks out on the bottom when closed. Not the best display for these but it beats using snap cases.

Just wanted to give a heads up since there was a thread recently asking if there's anything above 180pt.

AK11

May 24, 2010
I looked for these online and one site said they would not be released until April. I am definitely interested in one for my NHL shield card. My card is around 240 pt., so a 360 would be great. I prefer one touch over the giant toploader it is in now. Can't wait.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
I guess I just don't get why they would jump all the way from 180 to 360, without making sizes in between.

Your 240pt card is either going to be moving around, or you'll have to shove decoys in there, obscuring the back.

srstetler

Apr 2, 2010
Maryland
The 360 pt. sounds great for the booklets if they all do indeed fit. But, 360 pt. might be just a tad roomy for other cards. As mentioned in a prior topic...

(viewtopic.php?f=2&t=119863)

...if you go to the Pro-Mold website you'll see they are advertising the eventual release of a 230 pt. acrylic holder. Well, don't hold your breath. I emailed Pro-Mold inquiring about the 230 pt. acrylic holder saying:

I live in Bowie, Md and for a hobby I collect baseball cards. I am thrilled to see that Pro-Mold will soon introduce a 230 pt. Acrylic One Touch magnetic holder. Is there a specific date set for its availability? Will there be a splash about it on your Pro-Mold home page? Thanks for reading this email. Pro-Mold is awesome.

and they responded with unfortunate news:

Thank you for the kind comment. Unfortunately the 230 point holder has been put on hold for now until the economy picks up. You can check our “News” web page for the latest news on our product line but it will be some time before we come out with any new products.

Thank you.

Ed Neugebauer Jr.
Vice-President
Pro-Mold
206 Haigh Rd.
Kipton, OH 44049
[email protected]
http://www.pro-mold.com
(440)721-7887
Fax (216)937-0366

So, for now I suppose the 360 pt. acrylic holder has a niche for protecting the super thick cards or booklets.

Where's a good economy when you need one?

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
Like I said, not the best for displaying booklet cards. But it seems like a better and safer way to store and ship them. Especially if you like to have everything in the same size boxes.

Not sure what size the 09 Ballpark Button cards are but my Weaver wouldn't fit in a 180pt. I know the 08 buttons fit in a 130 or 180pt.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
I need a one-touch for this

foxbarrel.png

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Amazing that UP hasnt come out with a lucite to hold OPEN booklet cards - its obvious that theyre here to stay ::facepalm::

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
chashawk said:
predatorkj said:
Think they'd hold the Goodwin Champions Entomology cards?
probably only the ones that are normal width & height

Which is the one I have. If I had a bigger bug...I'd just shadow box it and hang it on the wall or get a prop stand for it.

FlyerGuy22

Feb 25, 2010
They are putting out 200pt and 260pt also (summer?).
Just not sure why they are putting out a 360 first instead of all at the same time.

Members online

Latest posts