Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post Cards You Will NEVER Part With...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autorook

Jan 30, 2011
California
arods.jpg

This was the first card ever given to me when I started collecting back in the late 90's. What makes this card even more significant was my cousin (passed away few years back) gave this to me as as gift.

Post some cards that you will never part with (and if possible a story associated with it).

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
If we are limiting this to one card. ;)

EDIT: Story to go along with it....Chris (shanks25) pmed me and told me he really liked this card and was gonna bid on it for his PC....I said go for it and he ended up winning it. He had it in his PC for a while and he knew I really liked that one. To my surprise he sent it to me for my Doerr PC. :mrgreen: (I sent it to PSA to get slabbed) He's an "OK" guy. ;)

bobbydoerr39psadna.jpg

jagsfan92

Jul 14, 2010
My personal collection is mainly football but for baseball this one I picked up a few years ago is probably my favorite.

CarlMigueldual.jpg

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
Unless something sours me from the hobby completely I will never move a single Posada card in my PC. And if I do for some reason leave the hobby, I will hold onto this (not a card though)

posadalegacyautobaseball.jpg

Members online

Latest posts