Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Top Prospect Performances for Spring Training Games of 2/26

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
First group of the year. Pleased to bring you my spring training and minor league top prospect performance reports here exclusively on my new FreedomCardboard.com Blog.

A few of the best:

Charlie Blackmon 1-2, HR, RBI
Freddie Freeman 3-3, 3(2B)
Paul Goldschmidt 2-3, 2B, HR, 3RBI
Jose Iglesias 2-3, 3RBI
Garrett Richards 2IP, 0ER, 0H, 1BB, 2K, WIN

Check out the rest at http://freedomcardboard.com/topprospectalert

PS: Please note I have not had the chance to do much tweeking with the blog, so the appearance may change a bit over the next few days. Wanted to make sure the information got out there ASAP however. So please pardon the dust :) Thanks again to Chris and all the FCB guys. Happy to be a new part of such a great community!!

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I pulled 3 Charlie Blackmon autos out of two boxes of Pro Debut 2. One of them # 50. Hopefully he can keep this up

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
topprospectalert said:
First group of the year. Pleased to bring you my spring training and minor league top prospect performance reports here exclusively on my new FreedomCardboard.com Blog.

A few of the best:

Jose Iglesias 2-3, 3RBI

PS: Please note I have not had the chance to do much tweeking with the blog, so the appearance may change a bit over the next few days. Wanted to make sure the information got out there ASAP however. So please pardon the dust :) Thanks again to Chris and all the FCB guys. Happy to be a new part of such a great community!!

Dude you are my hero!! We should do this everyday of Spring Training - let me know by Private message how I can help your efforts at all. For instance, one day you could email me and be like "dude, do AL for me, Im tired". :lol:

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
:) I appreciate it. The Spring Training stuff is easy. Once the MILB season starts up then it sometimes takes a while. May be in touch then.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
topprospectalert said:

A few of the best:

Jose Iglesias 2-3, 3RBI

So glad to see this!!!! Not only do you do a great job with these, but it gives everyone a place to come to to discuss their guy instead of 100 random posts. It helps the whole board ecosystem. Looking forward to reading and contributing to this all year.

Members online

Latest posts