Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Let's Play The Alphabet Game...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autorook

Jan 30, 2011
California
Playing the alphabet game post a card from your PC.

For example:

I post a card (Domonic Brown). The last letter in his first name ends in C.

I follow-up with another card where the player's first name starts with the letter C.

domonicbrownpatch.png

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Ian Stewart said:
JoshHamilton said:
[quote="Ian Stewart":2idjlnou]Let's play the "Things You Can Do Instead of Post on FCB Every Other Minute" game. I'll start.

Not post on FCB.

Please...follow your own advice

It's truly a shame you didn't OD.[/quote:2idjlnou]

Classy

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Ian Stewart said:
JoshHamilton said:
[quote="Ian Stewart":104acr6z]Let's play the "Things You Can Do Instead of Post on FCB Every Other Minute" game. I'll start.

Not post on FCB.

It's truly a shame you didn't OD.[/quote:104acr6z]

Were you breast fed as a child? I'm curious.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
markakis8 said:
Ian Stewart said:
JoshHamilton said:
[quote="Ian Stewart":35ou71j1]Let's play the "Things You Can Do Instead of Post on FCB Every Other Minute" game. I'll start.

Not post on FCB.

It's truly a shame you didn't OD.

Were you breast fed as a child? I'm curious.[/quote:35ou71j1]

He's on time out.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
notjomommasclint said:
Ian Stewart said:
Let's play the "Things You Can Do Instead of Post on FCB Every Other Minute" game. I'll start.

Not post on FCB.

which is the letter i am supposed to start with?

N? P? O? F?

i guess i could go with

C? V? S?
For this Ian Stewart fellow I would say the letters he needs to post from include S.T.F.U thats in no particular order of course. How are you going to yell at someone for posting on here when you post on here yourself. What an Idiot.

PujolsCollector said:
notjomommasclint said:
Ian Stewart said:
Let's play the "Things You Can Do Instead of Post on FCB Every Other Minute" game. I'll start.

Not post on FCB.

which is the letter i am supposed to start with?

N? P? O? F?

i guess i could go with

C? V? S?
For this Ian Stewart fellow I would say the letters he needs to post from include S.T.F.U thats in no particular order of course. How are you going to yell at someone for posting on here when you post on here yourself. What an Idiot.

whilst i agree those letters would be appropriate! the CVS is slathered in malice and personal insult... ;)

brumbach

Weimer said:
Is there any that start with Y? I'm too lazy to look it up.

Yogi Berra, Yovani Gallardo, Yadier Molina, and Yorvit Torrealba were the first to come to mind, I'm sure that there are others that I am not familiar with. Or you can just go with Sanford and use the letter D. (there you go, Yogi^)

Members online

Latest posts