Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ITG questions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
What did I miss?

The Ripken /4 Patch thread is locked, but I thought they said they couldn't add his image to their cards?

$(KGrHqIOKj4E0tlsWurHBNZ)vF2Ndg~~_12.jpg

So is the Jumbo Patch being changed?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I wonder if there is a difference that the patch /4 has the actual logo piece versus the jersey card not having any sort of logo at all?? Just a random guess...but I don't see how else they could pull that off. Can't wait to hear an answer!!!

EDIT: Also notice that it has his full name as Cal Ripken Jr. where as the /4 patch had Ripken Jr. from what I recall.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
I presume there's still no word on this? I am curious as well.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
metallicalex777 said:
I wonder if there is a difference that the patch /4 has the actual logo piece versus the jersey card not having any sort of logo at all?? Just a random guess...but I don't see how else they could pull that off. Can't wait to hear an answer!!!

EDIT: Also notice that it has his full name as Cal Ripken Jr. where as the /4 patch had Ripken Jr. from what I recall.

Fry? ...also quoting myself for the EDIT info ;)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
excel_B said:
Actually I did win this (but it's /5):

KGrHqJjQE1J6qc9n4BNZn9DiCQ_12.jpg

I wonder the same thing too about the Ripken /4 cards as well...

Well that blows the theory of a logo patch on the card preventing a picture...at least until any other info arises :?

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
chashawk said:
why would ITG reply?

the product is sold, which was their only motivation from the beginning.

Come here, pimp the product, then disappear. Good times.

Members online