Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vintagerookies51

Aug 10, 2010
I don't think I should post any links because I might get this card, but I was just wondering if this happens a lot. So I saw this card sell for something like $1,050 on an eBay AUCTION, then 2 days later the same exact card (because the PSA serial number was the same) was put up on another auction with a starting bid of $1,000 by the same seller. The first auction had no reserve, so do you guys think the buyer just didn't want it or something? Does this happen a lot?

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
vintagerookies51 said:
I don't think I should post any links because I might get this card, but I was just wondering if this happens a lot. So I saw this card sell for something like $1,050 on an eBay AUCTION, then 2 days later the same exact card (because the PSA serial number was the same) was put up on another auction with a starting bid of $1,000 by the same seller. The first auction had no reserve, so do you guys think the buyer just didn't want it or something? Does this happen a lot?

It could be shilled by the seller, buyer remorse, etc. Does it happened a lot? No. Does it happen? You betcha.

I PERSONALLY would stay away from it.....no matter how bad you want it.........it doesn't get an opening bid on the 1000 he will probably relist it for 950 or 900, you have a great chance IMO to get it for less than a grand.

Members online

Latest posts