Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Impressed with Monteros...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
...receiving today. Looks like someone has been putting in some work.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
The only thing I wasn't impressed with was when he almost hit Granderson on the fly during between inning warmup tosses when throwing towards second.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
vwnut13 said:
The only thing I wasn't impressed with was when he almost hit Granderson on the fly during between inning warmup tosses when throwing towards second.
hahaha. I didnt see that.

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
autorook said:
elmalo said:
EricInCT said:
No. Bryce Harper is the only player of the 21st century that will make the Hall of Fame.

Strasburg or nothing baby! :lol:

I would really love to see an autorook vs. EricinCT death match. Or I would settle for a thread of dialogue just between the two of them. The result would be enlightening....or like a bunch of monkey's flinging poo...one or the other.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
autorook said:
elmalo said:
EricInCT said:
No. Bryce Harper is the only player of the 21st century that will make the Hall of Fame.

Yes, Im sorry. There will be two wings in the Hall of Fame. Strasburg in the pitchers wing and Harper in the offense wing.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
JTfor3 said:
autorook said:
elmalo said:
EricInCT said:

I would really love to see an autorook vs. EricinCT death match. Or I would settle for a thread of dialogue just between the two of them. The result would be enlightening....or like a bunch of monkey's flinging poo...one or the other.
:lol:

Latest posts