Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post a card you are holding onto for profit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Grace1.jpg

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Those are some nice Borchering's. I was just reading about him in the Prospect Handbook the other night.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Is this a trap? Lol.

Seriously, I don't have enough time to scan all of my prospects. But I'm happy to say half of my Trouts are gone now...

maryvillereb2003

Mar 29, 2010
Maryville,TN
shayscards79 said:
Is this a trap? Lol.

Seriously, I don't have enough time to scan all of my prospects. But I'm happy to say half of my Trouts are gone now...
lol no, i have no paypal to spend as i just bought that machado :D. idk why i posted it in this thread, i guess i was just happy to have it, ill probably end up keeping it for a while as i am already a big fan

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
maryvillereb2003 said:
shayscards79 said:
Is this a trap? Lol.

lol no, i have no paypal to spend as i just bought that machado :D. idk why i posted it in this thread, i guess i was just happy to have it, ill probably end up keeping it for a while as i am already a big fan

I was just joking with you.

Good to see you picked up one finally though.

maryvillereb2003

Mar 29, 2010
Maryville,TN
shayscards79 said:
maryvillereb2003 said:
shayscards79 said:
Is this a trap? Lol.

I was just joking with you.

Good to see you picked up one finally though.
thanks, paid a steep price but it looks gradable, hope i can send it in.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
The two cards on the right:
noneMoreBlacksm.jpg
Someone someday will appreciate the greatness of Billy Butler, at least a little more than I appreciated it in 2005. And the Upton, well, he's still young. It is #1/25, though, which counts for something ;)

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Have $250 into the Bowman's Best and I pulled the BC auto from RRR plan to hold onto them for a while before I cash them in.
Pujolsbestandbc.jpg

Members online

Latest posts