Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 ITG Box from Allincards w/ scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
I came home over lunch to make sure we didn't have any trees or large limbs fall during this big rain/wind storm that rolled in and had my ITG box from Andrew sitting on the front steps.

Thankfully we didn't have any trees down.

Very quick one box break with only 5 cards, but they look good in hand and I'm happy with the selection.

Bryce Brentz Hard Cuts auto
Steven Ames Lumbergraphs auto
Martin Perez auto
Devin Mesoraco auto
Randall Delgado Country of Origin auto

All cards are Silver version except Ames Lumbergraphs that doesn't have a stated version.

Thanks for the look.
Casey

ScannedImage110590000.jpg

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Rickzcards said:
Not a bad break at all Casey, some pretty good players in your box.
Yeah, I was happy, especially with Brentz who is a fairly local kid (Knoxville).

Haven't talked with you in forever RIck, how goes it?

Casey

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
caseya10781 said:
Rickzcards said:
Yeah, I was happy, especially with Brentz who is a fairly local kid (Knoxville).

Casey
Doing good, how's the Price collection coming along? I re-discovered the Price auto ball you sent me during my recent move, I put it in a ball display case and it's on my new desk along with some other auto items. Hope everything has been good for you!

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Rickzcards said:
caseya10781 said:
Rickzcards said:

Casey
Doing good, how's the Price collection coming along? I re-discovered the Price auto ball you sent me during my recent move, I put it in a ball display case and it's on my new desk along with some other auto items. Hope everything has been good for you!
Its slowly growing, adding to it as items pop up. I bet the ball looks good in your collection Rick. Slight chance my wife and I could be headed to Vegas in May, but since her vote counts more than mine looks like it will probably be a cruise instead. But if we make it out west, I'll let you know so we can maybe grab a drink. Take care buddy.

hawkfandan said:
Nice cut auto!
Thanks

Casey

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts